What is multi-factor authentication (MFA)?
04/20/2023 22:52 PM
We will be providing an option to remember your device to reduce the additional verification.
- Why are we implementing these changes?
- To increase account security and user verification.
- Can I opt out?
- There is not an option to be excluded from this additional verification.
- Can the PIN be sent via text message or other means?
- Currently the one-time PIN is only sent via the email.
- What if I’m not receiving an email with the PIN?
- Emails can be delayed. Please be patient for the email to arrive. If you don’t receive the email, please see the suggestions in our support article “Why Am I Missing Email Receipts or Settlement Reports”
- When will these changes go into effect?
- January 2023 to April 2023
- How can I prepare for this change?
- We recommend reviewing the listed users on your account and ensure every user has their own login id and email address associated with their login id (please do not share login credentials with others). Additionally, we recommend users verify (and update if needed) the email addresses associated with their users to have a valid email address on file to receive email notifications, including the one-time PIN emails used for verification.
Was this article helpful?