How Do I Charge a Credit Card Using the Virtual Terminal?
02/02/2022 16:48 PM
To charge a credit card using the Virtual Terminal:
- Log into the Merchant Interface.
- Click Tools from the main toolbar.
- Click Virtual Terminal in the main left side menu.
- Select Charge A Credit Card.
- Enter the information for the transaction. Required fields that must be entered are:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Amount of charge
- Click Submit.
The minimum required fields by the processing networks are: credit card number, expiration date and amount. Some Merchant Service Providers (MSPs) may require addtional fields of data to be submitted (ex: customer name, billing address, etc.). Please check with your Merchant Service Provider on what customer data maybe required for processing.
Was this article helpful?