Error 326: One or more fields in the request contain invalid data.
Response Reason Code: 326
Response Reason Text: One or more fields in the request contain invalid data.
Integration Team Suggestions: This message occurs for UK merchants using International Processors (Streamline, HSBC, HBOS, Barclays, AIBMS UK/FDC Germany, Westpac and FdiAus) and can be caused by the following:
- Processor details are missing (Merchant Account not created yet) or invalid.
x_amountwith a value less than 0.02.
- Submitting a transaction for a U.S. or Canada customer with an invalid value for
x_state. The correct two-character abbreviation for the U.S. state or Canadian province must be used.
- The value for
x_countryis invalid (For UK addresses: England, North Ireland, Scotland and Wales are not correct values).
- The Phone is invalid.
- The Customer ID is invalid (Customer ID: Phone numbers, Social Security Numbers and email addresses will be blocked).
- If the processor is HBOS, this error may occur when we receive a "Payment processor error" from HBOS.
For more information about valid values for
x_country, please see:
- CyberSource: State, Province, and Territory Codes for the United States and Canada
- CyberSource: ISO Standard Country Codes
- United States Postal Service abbreviations
For more information about additional field validation, please see: