Why was my eCheck.Net refund not processed?
If your eCheck.Net refund was not processed, it is possible that there were insufficient funds in your virtual eCheck.Net account to cover the refund amount. You can check your balance in the eCheck.Net Settlement Statement.
To view your eCheck.Net Settlement Statement:
- Log into the Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net/.
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click Statements from the menu on the left.
- Click eCheck.Net Settlement Statement.
The unfunded eCheck.Net refund transaction will be marked with a transaction status of Failed Review.
To search for Failed Review transactions:
- Log into the Merchant Interface at https://secure.authorize.net.
- Click Search from the main toolbar.
- Select a Settlement Date range. The Search feature requires a date range for this search.
- In the Transaction section, set the Status as Failed Review.
- Click Search. The transactions with a status of Failed Review appear.